Pagine

mercoledì 2 gennaio 2013

INGLESE - esercizi con "get"



ES 6 PAG 55

  1. nurses have got to wear uniform
nurses must wear uniform
  1. they get breakfast in the canteen every morning
they have breakfast in the canteen every morning
  1. I’m getting promoted next month
I will upgrade next month
  1. we take it in turns in our department to get everyone coffee in the morning
we take it in turns in our department to bring everyone coffee in the morning
  1. I got a letter from my boss asking me to go to a conference in Los Angeles
I received a letter from my boss asking me to go to a conference in Los Angeles
  1. Jane usually gets home from work at 7.30 pm
Jane usually comes back home from work at 7.30 pm
  1. some students need to get their hair cut before they attend an interview
some students need to have their hair cut before they attend an interview
  1. Sue has managed to get a man to come and service the photocopier on Tuesday
Sue has managed to convince a man to come and service the photocopier on Tuesday

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento